Here are the benefits to having a live audio & video chat on your website.
- Just by having live video chat on your website increases trust by 70%
- After having a live video chat 96% people will remember your brand
- You can have a global reach.
- Live call makes it super easy for customers to contact you
- Call can provide a more satisfying customer experience.
- Video call increases the chances that website visitors will contact you.
- Live call can boost your marketing efforts.
- Your business looks more sophisticated.
- Audio call is less expensive than paying for toll-free phone calls.
- 44% of online consumers say that having questions answered by a live person during an online purchase is one of the most important features a website can offer.
Starting TODAY For A Special Discounted “One-Time Fee” Only For A Limited Time!
Why pay hundreds of dollars every month to apps like… Intercom, Kayako, Zendesk, livechat when you can have more features like Video call, Audio call, Toll-free like service at a one time price.
130$ / Month
$39 One time payment
200 Sec Video Challenge
100 Sec Video Challenge
Watch the Demo to See it in Action
360 marketing suite.
Simple setup for all your HTML,Wordpress websites
Send and receive audio recorded messages directly from your website
Exchange video recorded messages with your potential users
Call your customers directly from your website and boost engagement
Face to face call
Realtime face to face conversations, a new arsenal in your marketing strategy
Call any international number anywhere in the world and talk to your offline leads
Automated Bot response
AI powered automated responses to market your products while you sleep
Continue from previous chats
Allow customers to continue previous conversations to limit repetition and frustration
Send group messages. Target them based on customer behaviour and your goals.
Include multiple team members in a chat to ensure customers find what they need
Customise your widget, add your logo and make your messenger reflect your brand
A knowledge base to help your customers answer all their questions
Emoji & GIFs
Engage better with EMOji’s and GIFs, increase time spent on your website
Remove xMarketer Branding
The Powered by Logo will be removed to give you a cleaner interface
Whether you’re looking for a quick overview or in-depth performance reports, xMarketer's detailed analytics feature lets you know exactly how you’re doing
Receive notifications whenever a new conversation is started by a user
Save customer Details
Add more details to each contact and increase the richness of your mailing
Schedule Calls with your customers based on your convenience
Integrate xMarketer with external apps like Zapier, Aweber, Mailchimp, etc
|Face to Face call|
|Automated Bot Response|
|Continue From Previous Chats|
|Emoji and GIFs|
|Analytics and Report System|
|Save Customer Details|
|Tracking and Remarketing System|
|Smooth Screen Sharing|
|Completely Newbie Friendly|
Only $39/ One Time
Get Unlimited Access To XMarketer Suite Now
xMarketer - Personal Plan
$39 One Time
Only $39.00Buy Now
xMarketer - Commercial Plan
$69 One Time
Only $69.00Buy Now
How to Answer an Incoming Chat?
When someone visits your website or personal profile page and initiates a chat using the live chat widget you will hear a notification sound.
On the left side of the live page you will see that person and the background color will be Grey, with an Unseen Marker. That indicates you have unread chat that needs to be answered.
Can I customize the xMarketer Messenger?
Yes, you can (and should) customize the xMarketer Messenger to match your brand. In your Messenger Settings you can add an accent color, background color, brand logo and so much more.
There’s lots of other ways you can customize the Messenger. For example, you can:
- Greet each user personally by their first name.
- Write your team intro to let your customers know who your team in and how you can help.
- Set your expected response time so your customers know when you usually reply.
- And decide how you would like the Messenger to open.
Can I disable GIFs and attachments in the Messenger?
Yes, if you have OTO2, you can choose to disable:
- The ability for customers to upload attachments via Messenger (for both web and mobile SDKs).
- The ability for customers to select and send GIFs via Messenger (for both web and mobile SDKs).
- The ability for teammates to select and send GIFs via the GIPHY picker for teammates.
Disable the ability to add attachments via Messenger
If you’d like to double down on security for your company, you can disable your attachments in Messenger.
Important: Disabling attachments is only available for OTO2 customers.
How do teammates appear in the Messenger’s team profile?
When a new lead opens the Messenger on your page and starts a conversation, they’ll see your team profile. Here, we’ll show the teammate or teammates who most recently replied to a conversation:
We use the following logic to display the team profile:
- We filter on the list of all online team members. (Most recently logged in first)
- Truncate the list of teammates at 5
- If no teammate is logged in, we filter based on last logged in time.
How do I make a teammate appear in the team profile?
It’s easy to make a specific teammate appear in the team profile. Just have that teammate login to the portal, and he would be pushed to the top of the team profile.
Does xMarketer work with my mobile product?
Yes, xMarkteter works on your mobile product too. You can also see, which users interacted with you using mobile or any other platform. You can also use xMarketer mobile app to interact with your customers using your mobile device.